Class 2 Driver
Multiple Locations: Avonmouth, Feltham, West Thurrock, Wellingborough, Trafford Park
Reference Number: req26845
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staff design solutions that turn logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
If you have a passion for providing an excellent customer service then we can offer you great benefits
As a Professional Driver working for Kuehne + Nagel Ltd, you have an opportunity to deliver excellent customer service by ensuring the safe delivery of chilled, frozen and ambient products to more than 2,500 Costa Coffee, Premier Inns and associated restaurant chain outlets throughout the UK. Our specialist team continue to develop and deliver the customers’ requirements on this demanding and dynamic contract.
About the Fleet
• Modern fleet with a focus on developing technology to reduce carbon emissions
• Mercedes and DAF 14t, 18t, Urban Artics
• Latest Driver Aids – supporting a safe working environment
• Multi Temperature Vehicles
Applicants must hold a Class C licence with a minimum of 1 years driving experience.
About the Role
• Multi Drop
• Work an average of 48 hrs per week, any 5 shifts from 8 days or nights
• Receive Daily Support from the Transport Team
• Ability to maximise earnings with additional Shift Payments and Shift Premiums
About the Benefits
• Health and Well-Being Benefits
• Pension Plan and Free Life Assurance
• High Street Discounts and Savings
• Free Car Parking
• Company Induction & Training
• Ongoing Training & Development – over 100 KN locations in the UK
• Reward and Recognition Schemes
• Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
• Cycle to Work schemes
With over employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.